Please Support our Chapter with your Donation
HLAA, Santa Barbara Chapter relies on the generosity of our members and the public to provide programs and services to those in our community, along with their family and friends, who are living with a hearing loss. We have been making a huge positive impact on peoples’ quality of life since 1979.
Your gift enables our Chapter to:
· Provide captioning at our monthly meeting
· Print and distribute our monthly newsletter and informative brochures
· Provide educational hearing loss pamphlets to our members and the community
· Support our outreach programs, e.g. Senior Expo and the Farmer’s Market
· Advocate for assistant technology in our community, e.g. Looping
· Provide transportation for seniors and people who are physically disabled, to and from our monthly meetings
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. We are a volunteer-only organization, so rest assured, 100% of your donation goes directly into our programs and services.
Coping with a hearing loss can be difficult and stressful, and through your support, we can help!